MENU

Slide

Thursday, March 27, 2008





Initially when i received the email fom Nuffnang saying
that i've been picked to write about my usual nightspots
and places i love to hangout with my friend,
be it to chill out, or to dance my night away,
or even, anywhere where i can chillout with
friends to eat and talk rubbish.

I didnt really know what to post! But anyway,
one of the nice nightspot i like is Cafe Del Mar.
Well, except for the techno and trance music,
which gives me a headache!




Shirley and Apple was like waiting at cafe del mar
for us for the whole 2 hours or more.

By the time we reached there,
they were soooo mad at us! Whoops.
Cos as usual, I'm late,
so the both of us was super late.:x
Shirley calls me the Late Queen,
I'm ashamed to say that it's quite true actually. :x


















I think the atmosphere there is pretty good,
Bed with comfy cushions on the beach area, Pool side bar.
Too bad the night ended early
cos we're afew months away from our 18th birthday
and we couldn't stay for the foam party! ):


Bah! 4 more months till i can officially paaaaarty!


For make pictures of my outing, please go to
http://soulofthenight.nseries.com/singapore/articles/fidelistoh



No comments: